I'm itchin' to go outside.
I want so badly to go to Morgan Territory and take some deep breaths and explore that beautiful place. We made plans to go tomorrow, March 12, and we're going to stick with that plan.
Here's the deal:
- Saturday, March 12 at 10am at the staging area parking lot. Directions are below.
- The forecast for Livermore says cloudy in the morning, showers in the afternoon. So maybe we'll escape actual rain.
- The drive there is gorgeous.
- It's going to be muddy. There will be micro-creeks. Dress accordingly.
- Bring extra clothes, extra shoes, towels, and plastic bags (or a car trunk that you don't care about getting muddy).
- A map will be on our car windshield for those who come later.
Hope to see you! This is going to be an adventure.
From I-580 in Livermore, exit onto N. Livermore Ave. and turn north. Shortly after N. Livermore curves left (west), turn right onto Morgan Territory Road and follow it for about 5.5 miles to the staging area.