There's buzz over on Berkeleyside and Facebook about monarch butterflies at Aquatic Park in Berkeley. So we had to check it out naturally. Here are a few things you need to know:
- There's an elaborate play structure at the end of the road. Good for big and little kids.
- The butterflies are near the 14th hole of the disc golf course.
- Look west and see if you can see the Golden Gate Bridge.
- The Eastshore Freeway (Interstate 80) is built on land fill. Once upon a time you would have been on the bay.
- Eating at Vic's is a good post-butterfly idea.