Let's counter all of that with some time outside, just like our ancestors did for all of their (much shorter) lives.
Here's the deal:
- Saturday, November 15 at 10am
- Coyote Hills Regional Park (here are directions and way more info)
- We'll meet in front of the visitor center
- Some will go birding with THE Jack Hayden
- Some will go biking on their own or together
- Some will start by birding and then go biking. And probably vice versa too.
- We'll have lunch in front of the visitor center around 12pm.
Parking is $5. Bring water, food, and as few screens as you can. Friends and family welcome.
See you there!