The plan is to go to Sibley this Sunday, March 9 at 11am. If there's no or just a little rain, we'll go. A little rain can be fun. If there's a lot of rain, we'll reschedule. Kids and a lot of rain is more work than I find worthwhile. I'm sure there are some out there who disagree (I'm looking at you Stacy and Tim).
There will be a go/no-go decision posted here on Saturday morning. In the meantime, go find your nearest creek and listen.